The following criteria will be evaluated by the judges:
- Innovation: How unique is the solution?
- Feasibility: How easily can the solution be implemented?
- User Experience: What is the overall experience of a person using the product?
- Strategic Thinking: Is the solution scalable? Will it continue to be relevant for the foreseeable future?
- Alignment with Challenge: Did the solution clearly identify the problem they are attempting to solve? Is the solution relevant to the identified challenge?
Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three ideas!
- First Place: $5000
- Second Place: $2000
- Third Place: $500
Each individual of the first-place winning team will receive a $1,500 BrainStation Certificate Course Scholarship.View Full Rules & Regulations